IEA: SP-HF Screw Press
Used to enhance performance in the dewatering and sludge disposal process, the SP-HF Screw Press is designed to handle a variety of Biological and Digested Sludge throughputs.
The IEA Derflinger GmbH SP-HF Screw Press is available in a range of sizes to suit throughout volumes of up to 1,500kgDM/h or 50m3/h across a wide spectrum of municipal and industrial process requirements.
It incorporates the following key benefits:
- Reduced polymer consumption
- Minimal wear and long service life
- Fully automatic operation
- Very low drive power consumption
- Low noise level <70db
- Stainless steel construction of wetted parts
- Easy access for unit maintenance
SP-HF Screw Press
Maximum throughput at municipal sludge
[PLEASE NOTE: The specified values are maximum values. Depending on the plant-specific sludge characteristics (e.g DS-content, volatile content etc) it can lead to deviations of the indicated values.]