Hire Fleet Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Hire Fleet Manager to join our growing team and take full control of our hire fleet of inlet works equipment.
The Hire Fleet Manager will update and control moving forward, all details of existing assets in our hire fleet, be involved in agreeing what new assets are required and drive growth and efficient delivery of all hire equipment projects nationwide. This role is responsible for the order intake financial targets and accurate financial forecasting/ planning for the Company.
Day to day the Hire Fleet Manager will scope, plan and deliver technical screening solutions providing full turnkey rental packages to our UK customer base. The applicant should also be able to self-generate business and be able to manage a client base whist providing senior support, training and sharing of knowledge with internal strategic teams to further develop and enhance our customers experience in line with the companies core values.
If you feel you fit with the requirements listed below and would like to learn more we would love to hear from you
- Engineering qualified to Degree/HND or equivalent or qualified by experience.
- Strong experience working in the Equipment hire business, on a nationwide basis. Water industry/environmental experience preferred.
- Strong capable leader with dynamic and specialist experience from an engineering / manufacturing / fabrication / production sector; preferably having Wastewater experience.
- Proven history of working within pump hire or water/waste water related hire industry.
- Good technical and solution management skills and able to manage all aspects of the work load.
- Excellent understanding of the design and workings of a temporary / permanent gravity / pumped inlet screening solution.
- A proven manager with management qualification or experience managing or working within a team for successful delivery of time critical proposals/bids.
- Sound knowledge and experience in making proposals for equipment hire to deliver the client’s expected requirements.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety issues in connection with construction.
- Knowledge of industry standard construction methods and associated risks.
- Confident in dealing with customers coupled with proven negotiating skills.
- Awareness of NEC3 & 4 Contract conditions and associated risks to the business.
- Awareness of CDM requirements for Principal contractor/designer and sub-contractor roles.