Kuhn: KSP Screw Press
Used in disposal processes, where separated, moist materials are dewatered, compressed and transported away.
The Kuhn GmbH KSP Screw Press incorporates the following treatment benefits:
• Small dimensions owing to its compact design
• Sturdy construction
• Long service life due to the use of high-quality materials
• Armour-plated conveyor screw
• Dewatering: up to 40% dry matter (depending on the material to be dewatered)
• Removable press water pan
• Reduction of disposal costs
• Special steady and counterbalance bearings
• Increased dewatering area due to a wedgewire
• A bagging mechanism may optionally be attached to the press pipe for hygiene purposes as well as retaining odours.