Hydro-Dyne: Standard Bull Shark Screen
The Standard Bull Shark is a versatile and robust screen suited to small or large-scale wastewater treatment.
A stainless steel construction with UHMWPE wear surfaces provides maximum durability and lifespan. Wet or dry discharge mechanisms ensure continuous cleaning of 1mm to 3inch openings.
A thin bottom shoe and brush limit screen bypass while the strong stainless steel elements reduce headloss to well below industry standards.
- Accommodates a wide variety of flows and opening sizes
- Heavy duty stainless steel axles, drives, links and supports
- No submerged drive parts
- Continuously cleaned with no rotating brushes
- Easy access to lubrication points – only 2 grease fittings
- Easy install and maintenance
- Direct drive option – no chains or sprockets
- Low operating & maintenance costs
- 304 SS construction standard
- Pivots for easy flow bypass
- Fully enclosed for operator safety
- Low profile bottom shoe and brush limit headloss and screen bypass
- Low friction UHWMPE surface materials
- Compact/low profile design